Transfer contacts between htc phones
HTC One M9 (LRA)
Press Manage contacts. Select option. Select one of the following options: Copy contacts from your SIM to your phone, go to 2a. Copy contacts from your phone to your SIM, go to 2b. Press Import from SIM card. Press Phone.
- blackberry daily subscription code for mtn!
- Importing or copying contacts?
- Steps to Copy Apps from HTC to HTC (Works on HTC Desire/One/Wildfire...)?
- How to Transfer Contacts from HTC One, Desire, Inspire, etc. to Computer?.
- remove iphone 5 sim card without tool!
- TRANSFER FROM IPHONE.
- How Can I Transfer or Copy Contacts from HTC to Computer/Mac.
Press Select all. Press SAVE. After a moment the contacts are copied. Press Export to SIM card.
Return to the home screen. Press the home icon to return to the home screen.
How to Transfer iPhone Contacts to HTC Phone Quickly
Please let us know how we could improve our device guides Enter your comments here then click the 'Send' button. Reset my password. Here, we'll take the Windows version as an example:. When these steps are all done, you can see an interface showing the parameter information of your phone, and several folders in category on the top menu, like Apps, Music, Photo, Contacts, etc.
- download ringtones for iphone 4 from itunes.
- sony ericsson k510i mobile review?
- does nokia lumia 520 supported games?
- HTC Transfer | HTC United Kingdom;
Click "Contacts" button on the top menu to preview the whole contacts list on your mobile phone. Then here you can select the whole contacts at one time or check your needed number one by one according to your own needs.
3 Ways to Transfer Contacts from HTC/LG to Computer
When you have selected the whole files you need, you can click "Export" button to export and save them on your desktop computer very well. If you wish to copy other files to your computer, you can click these options on the top menu and select any your needed data for transferring. How to Transfer Contacts from Android to Computer. Here, we'll take the Windows version as an example: Step 1.
Back up contacts to SIM or phone
Preview and Select Your Needed Contacts Click "Contacts" button on the top menu to preview the whole contacts list on your mobile phone. Step 3. Begin to Transfer When you have selected the whole files you need, you can click "Export" button to export and save them on your desktop computer very well.